Bill Reigel, Owner & Licensed Electrical Contractor.
Our business slogan says it all...
Reigel Electrical services offers a variety services specifically designed for the unique needs of each residential, commercial and industrial customer we serve. Our professional affiliations, on-going training and worksite experience enable us to proudly provide the best quality workmanship available.
Our Services Include:
(But Are Not Limited To)
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Cable & Phone Wiring
Home Theater Installation
Lighting Installation & Design
When it comes to electricity, no two businesses or homes are the same. Trust Reigel Electrical Service to make sure you get the best electrical products and services for your specific needs and budget.
We have the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to complete your project on time, on budget and up to today's safety standards. We employ all safety protocol and codes as directed by the National Electrical Code.
We offer a one year warranty on all residential electrical work. Ask about our 5 year maintenance plan.
Installing ceiling fans to cut down costs from running your air conditioners.
Installing occupancy sensors throughout the house will prevent leaving lights on
in areas where not much time is spent.
Air dry your laundry instead of using the dryer all of the time; ceiling fans
can help with this.
Hibernate your computer when not using it.
Go green! Replace your 60 watt light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs.
Common Electrical Fire Causes:
Most electrical distribution fires result from problems with "fixed wiring" such
as faulty electrical outlets and old wiring. Problems with cords (such as
extension and appliance cords), plugs, receptacles, and switches also cause many
home electrical fires.
Light fixtures and lamps/light bulbs are also leading causes of electrical
Many avoidable electrical fires can be traced to misuse of electric cords, such as overloading circuits, poor maintenance, and running the cords under rugs or in high traffic areas.
Routinely check your electrical appliances and wiring.
Frayed wires can cause fires. Replace all worn, old or damaged appliance cords
Replace any electrical tool if it causes even small electrical shocks,
overheats, shorts out, or gives off smoke or sparks.
Keep electrical appliances away from wet floors and counters; pay special care
to electrical appliances in the bathroom and kitchen.
Buy electrical products evaluated by a nationally recognized laboratory, such as
Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
If an appliance has a three-prong plug, use it only in a three-slot outlet.
Never force it to fit into a two-slot outlet or extension cord
Use electrical extension cords wisely; never overload extension cords or wall
Immediately shut off, then professionally replace, light switches that are hot
to the touch and lights that flicker.
Finally, having a working smoke alarm dramatically increases your chances of surviving a fire. And remember to practice a home escape plan frequently with your family.